What classes we offer?
- Lindy Hop Beginner Teachers: Filip & Kača 19:10 - 20:10
- Lindy Hop Beg./Intermediate Teachers: Filip & Kača 20:20 - 21:20
- Lindy Hop Beginner Teacher: Zuz 19:10 - 20:10
- Solo Jazz - Chorus line Teacher: Zuz 20:20 - 21:20
- Solo Jazz - Trickeration Teacher: Dario 18:00 - 19:00
- Lindy Hop Intermediate Teachers: Dario & Kača 19:10 - 20:10
Lindy Hop 1 – Beginners
Lindy Hop is the most widespread swing dance in the world. It is considered a foundation that is nice to learn before you move on. The course is designed for complete beginners. You will learn the basic principles of this dance, bounce, different types of figures and steps (groove, triplstep and Charleston base). And then all you have to do is go to the dance hall and enjoy the swing rhythm.
Lindy Hop 2 – Beginner/intermediate
Have you already taken a beginner’s course? Do you know the basic position and positions and would you like to automate everything more and add more figures and variations to the dance? Then you are right here! We will learn to alternate six figures with eight figures, we will consolidate the basic step and move our lead. That’s exactly what we need to get to the next level.